General Orthopedic Surgery With Subspecialty Focus
Established health system is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to meet the needs of its expanding patient base.
- Employed opportunity with established orthopedic group with flexible 2019 start dates
- Fellowship training in orthopedic sub-specialty preferred
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package and starting bonus
- Unable to support visa candidates, at this time.
- Ideal location for candidates seeking a balanced lifestyle that offers metropolitan activities, as well as outdoor activities. This beautiful location provides both!
To learn more, please email and send CV to Arleen Richardson
Click to contact
Your CV will remain confidential until you authorize its release