General Surgery Opportunity in The Cascade Range!
- Year 1 Income = $475,643
- Employed Bread and Butter General Surgery Opportunity
- Fantastic Quality of Life: 4 Weeks Paid Vacation + 2 Weeks Paid CME
- 4 ½ Day Workweek!
- Shared Call Schedule
- Student Loan Repayment $33,000 per year
- Sign On Bonus of $50,000, Relocation, Paid Malpractice, Comprehensive Benefits, Retirement Plan!
Live in The Cascade Range and Have Time to Enjoy It!
Banner: General Surgery Opportunity
- Adventurous, Daring and Uniquely Western. We take pride in our community and we’ll tell you that there is no better place in the world to live, explore and experience
- Enjoy an Exceptional Quality of Life thanks to a combination of affordable housing, first-rate education, in an area rich in recreational activities
- World Class Fishing at its best with crystal clear lakes, roaring rivers and wild streams
- “A great benefit to living here is lifestyle. You can still do all the work you need to do but in 10 or 15 minutes be on a ski lift.”
- “The cost of living here is quite attractive. We attract professionals who love to hike, ski, and enjoy the outdoors but still want to continue to develop their careers”
If you are evaluating opportunities, this is an organization you absolutely must consider. I recently visited this hospital and discovered they are focused on doing things right on so many levels. If you are interested in a fantastic work life balance, please contact Brent Whitson with Adaptive Medical Partners at 817-756-1140 or e-mail (register or log in to show contact information) and reference GS-5572