ADULT OR GERIATRIC PSYCHIATRIST NEEDED IN CO
Excellent opportunity to live and work in the beautiful Rocky Mountains where hiking, biking, and skiing is at your front door.
Be a part of a growing private group that serves patients in skilled nursing facilities throughout Colorado. This position gives physicians the opportunity to do what you do best, and that is take care of patients, the staff takes care of the rest - like coding and billing. All you need to do is dictate your notes! The practice does not tell you how to manage patients. You will have full autonomy that is almost non-existent in practices today. This group is actively interviewing Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Adult or Geriatric Psychiatrist physicians. Positions available in Denver, Co Springs, or Northern Colorado.
- Providing psychiatric services to geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities
- See an average of 16 patients per day
- Collaborate with the nursing staff and administration at each facility
- Provide telephone consults to providers in the group
- Train and teach non-psych providers
- Great base salary plus bonus
- Full benefits including paid malpractice, CME, 20 days PTO and more
- Flexible work schedule M-F
For more information, please email your CV today!