TinkBird is actively recruiting for a Board Certified Neonatology Physician for a wonderful Directorship opportunity in Baltimore, MD.
The Baltimore metropolitan area's population of nearly 2.8 million has grown in recent years, but it still has a small-town feel. Locals like to say that you can't go anywhere in "Smalltimore" without seeing someone you know. Baltimore's elegant architecture, friendly people and lively pockets of nightlife and music make Charm City a pleasant and fun place to call home. The metro area also boasts a rapidly growing restaurant scene that goes beyond the city's famous crab cakes, pit beef and Berger cookies. Baltimore is home to a variety of communities that are concentrated in the city's individual neighborhoods, several dozen of which are designated as historic districts. Walking through these distinct areas provides a glimpse into the city's worldly population. Little Italy, located near the Inner Harbor, and Greektown, on the east side, both showcase their residents' heritages in eateries and shops.
If you are interested in hearing more about this incredible opportunity, please call our Provider Recruitment team at 919.326.4112. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Permanent
- Monday - Sunday
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Call each evening during 7 day rotation
- BC in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- 10+ years experience required
- MD/DO licensed in Maryland
- No malpractice/infractions
- 15-20 newborns in NICU
- State-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology
- Lab and X-Ray on site
- Neonatologists on site
- Skilled Neonatal NP/PAs on site
- Experienced Pediatricians on site
- 30 bed Level III provider of newborn services
- EMR: Epic
- Base salary range $325k - $340k
- Full Benefits Package
- Malpractice Insurance