TinkBird is actively recruiting for a NeuroSurgery Physician to join a busy practice in the Roanoke, VA area. Please inquire within to learn more information about this exciting opportunity!
Roanoke is a mountain city and hub for innovation. Located between Southwest Virginia’s scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and the Virginia Alleghany Highlands, the City of Roanoke offers world-class outdoor recreation activities and was recently awarded the elite IBMA Silver-Level Mountain Biking Ride Center status. The City is also among one of the few metropolitan areas that sits beside the Blue Ridge Parkway – one of the most popular attractions in the National Parks System. Offering miles of trails, parks within walking distance, a vibrant downtown, and friendly neighborhoods with character, Roanoke is the perfect place to live, work, and play.
- Call schedule is 1:3 but negotiable
- MD/DO licensed in VA
- BC/BE in Neurological Surgery
- Qualified and collegial NeuroSurgeon
- Interest in cranial and skills in complex spine procedures
- Involvement in Trauma 2 Level II Health Center
- Busy 500+ bed hospital
- Employment with well-established Physicians Services Group
Salary & Benefits:
- Offering competitive compensation and full benefits package
- Nearby hospital supports multiple GME programs which affords the opportunity to participate in graduate medical education.
Start Date: ASAP