FAMILY PHYSICIAN CLINIC DIRECTOR
UTAH LICENSED MD/DO
90% patient care/ 10% administrative
- Provides direct and indirect supervision of 1.5 Advanced Practitioners in the practice and participates in performance measures and evaluations of the clinic team with support from corporate staff.
- Provides medical oversight of clinical policies, procedures and best practices.
- Provides comprehensive health care to patients involving complete medical, social and physical history exams from children to seniors.
- 30+ minute appointments. Don’t worry about being double booked and charting after hours.
- Enjoy work-life balance
- Monday – Friday, 4 – 10 schedule available, no nights
- Very convenient call schedule…..1:15
- Leave every night with your charts closed and not feeling exhausted
- A model truly dedicated to quality of care
- Competitive salary & Compensation Package
- With no RVU or Production schedules
Clinic Teammates/Staff include:
- 1.5 Advanced Practitioners
- 3 MA’s
- 1 Dietician
- 1 Receptionist
Enjoy Utah with beautiful Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks to name just a few. Utah remains a major destination offering plenty of year-round outdoor vacation ideas, including skiing, snowboarding, hiking, boating, horseback riding, and camping. And don’t forget cultural attractions throughout the state and the major film festivals each year!
For more information email your CV today! (register or log in to show contact information) Phone: 602-741-7392