- HealthCare Partners is looking for Full-Time Podiatrist to join our Specialty team in the beautiful San Fernando Valley. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Clinic Location: HCP – Van Nuys
- Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Responsible for office consults, follow up appointments and outpatient and inpatient podiatry surgeries.
- Comfortable seeing patients 18 years of age and older
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC Podiatry
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience; managed care setting preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- EMR Proficient
HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. HealthCare Partners' leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu. We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
ATTN: Jackie Sparks
RE: MDJobSite.com Job
2175 Park Place
El Segundo CA 90245