HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Overview of Position: Responsible for oversight and outcomes for clinicians at three outpatient clinics and to share accountability with Director, Operations for quality patient care, clinical excellence and financial performance.
- Primary Clinic Location: HCP – Spring (6226 E. Spring St., #100; Long Beach 90815)
- Position will be approximately .7 FTE clinical and .3 FTE leadership / administrative role
- Patient Schedule: Average of 18 - 20 patients per day
- Initial consults, follow up appointments; office procedures, outpatient setting only
- Established patient panel; primarily adult and senior patient base
- Direct and coordinate all clinical activities that impact our patients at three designated clinic sites in Long Beach community
- Ensure all clinical services meet regulatory and quality standards and guidelines
- Work collaboratively with regional leadership team and clinical Pod Lead team
- Participate in interview and hiring process for new clinicians Requirements:
- Unrestricted CA Physician License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Minimum 2 -3 years’ Primary Care experience required; managed care background preferred
- Comfortable seeing newborns to geriatric age patients
- Minimum 1 -2 years of recent leadership experience required
- Ability to develop positive interaction with patients, families, physicians, administrators and teammates in order to effectively care for the patient.
- Physician engagement, mentor and coach clinicians
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- EMR Proficient
HealthCare Partners manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Nevada, New Mexico, Florida, Colorado and Washington in its pursuit to deliver excellent-quality health care in a dignified and compassionate manner. As of June 30, 2016 HealthCare Partners provided integrated care management for approximately 760,000 patients. HealthCare Partners’ leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you.
Family Medicine Lead Physician Pod Lead