Hospitalists Plus has partnered with a medical center in Kentucky in search for a locums OBGYN hospitalist. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Opportunity: OBGYN hospitalist coverage needed for 4-6 shifts per month
- 12 or 24-hour shifts
- Hospitalists to Provide GYN coverage
- Average monthly deliveries: 94
- Estimated patient encounters for Hospitalists not including deliveries monthly: approximately 275
- Are not required to perform circumcisions, backup midwives or backup family practice
- Hospitalists are needed for first assist if requested
- First Assist is available to hospitalists: Staff OBs and OR assist
- Looking for someone to start ASAP as soon as credentialing is complete
About the Facility: This over 400-bed non-profit medical center serves a patient population of over 700,000 from eastern Kentucky and southern Ohio.