Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a local hospital in Pennsylvania in search for a locum Addiction Medicine Physician. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Opportunity: This long-term client of Rhino Medical is in need of Board Certified Suboxone Certified Physician for immediate and long term locum tenens coverage in Pennsylvania.
This assignment is offering competitive pay, travel, housing and free malpractice with tail coverage. Weekly pay, in-house credentialing and logistics assistance is included with all locum tenens position at Rhino Medical. You will also have 24/7 access to Rhino Medical personnel to make you locum experience the best it can be.
- Office-based opiod treatment program prescribing Buprenorphine consistent with level 1 in the ASAM criteria.
- Medication-assisted treatment for alcohol use disorder & tobacco use disorder
- Providing medically managed outpatient withdrawal treatment from opiods
- Referral of all the above for Psychosocial treatment in conjunction with our treatment substance use disorder.
- MENS ADDICTION PROGRAM
- YOUNG ADULTS
- WOMEN'S PROGRAM
- DUAL DIAGNOSIS
- Treatment for opiod use disorder
- Initial physical, psychological and social evaluation
- Laboratory studies
- Prescription of medication