Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a local hospital in Missouri in search for a locum Emergency Medicine Physician. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Opportunity: This long-term client of Rhino Medical is in need of Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician for immediate and long term locum tenens coverage in Missouri.
This assignment is offering competitive pay, travel, housing and free malpractice with tail coverage. Weekly pay, in-house credentialing and logistics assistance is included with all locum tenens position at Rhino Medical. You will also have 24/7 access to Rhino Medical personnel to make you locum experience the best it can be.
- Board Certified FP with strong EM work, or Board-Certified EM (ABEM or ABPS). Other BC’s considered if EM experience within in last 2 years.
- Annual volume- 7500
- Trauma Level- IV
- Shift times- 8A-8P or 8P-8A
- Available hours: average of 6-8
- 24hr shifts
- EMR- Epic (will be transitioning to Cerner in April 2019)
- Hospital credentialing: temps granted?- yes in extreme circumstances ( average time to credential is 60 days)- anticipate need for 2 years procedure logs
- Max shift length- 24 hr max, but must be willing to do mix of 12’s and 24’s, including weekends and nights.
- Requirements: ACLS, PALS, ATLS