Rhino Medical Services has partnered with a hospital in North Dakota in search for permanent Medical Director. Please refer to the details below - do you or a friend have any availability to help?
Medical Director needed immediately.
Opportunity: Permanent, full-time position available in the North Dakota.
- Provides medical direction and administration including, but not limited to, developing clinical practice guidelines.
- Preparing reports for the Governing Board
- Supervising physicians and mid-levels; performing quality assurance activities
- Reporting to Clinic Leadership Team and Executive Team
- Participating and directing provider and medical care team meetings
- Establishing linkage with pharmacy, dental care, and community referral entities, social support resources to improve and expand the scope of serves available through community referrals.
- Working with agency businesses, dental, pharmacy, and lab managers to address mutual concerns.
- Establishes positive relationships with local medical community and attends local medical society functions.
- Interviewing patients to obtain history, performing physical examination, ordering lab and other tests, prescribing medications and treatments.
- Providing continuity in managed care for patients with pre-existing long-term problems.
- Making referrals for secondary and tertiary care.
- Performing medical procedures, according to privileges issued.
- Providing health maintenance visits, evaluating for immunizations, and providing anticipatory guidance and referrals; performing contract and special physical examinations as EPSDT, HeadStart, employment, etc; performing STD (sexually transmitted disease) and family planning screening and education.
- Documenting all patient contact accurately and legibly on the medical record.
- Current CPR Certification required (ACLS preferred)
- DOT Certification required
- Must be willing to travel between health centers
- Must be willing to work evening hours and weekends if necessary.