District Medical Advisor – Hematology/Oncology
Offsite- remote position
Join our team and make a difference!
Seeking a highly qualified Hematology/Oncology Physician to perform virtual consulting work for the Federal Occupation Health, US Public Health Service as a surrogate medical consultant. Performs all other duties listed in the Statement of Work (SOW) and in accordance with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Licensed physician (MD or DO) degree, specializing in Hematology/Oncology, valid unrestricted state license to practice medicine form one of the 50 states.
- 240 hours of direct patient care per year
- Prior experience with workers compensation is desired
- Board-certification in respective specialties by one of the medical specialty Boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties, or by the American Osteopathic Association
- Minimum of 240 hours of direct patient care per year, qualifications to participate as a medical provider under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act.
- Must possess expert understanding of Federal safety and health regulations, experience in addressing ADA requests, and BLS/ACLS/AED certification required if providing direct patient care.
About The Company:
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offer employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.