West Coast FL Urgent need for Breast/General Surgery physician
Hospital is assisting in the recruitment of a Breast Surgeon to join a well-established practice.
- Open to 2018 & 2019 availability – BUT REALLY NEED NOW!
- Practicing or Graduating.
- Fellowship Training in Breast Surgery/Breast Cancer required or 5+ years’ experience in a practice that specializes in Breast Surgery, Stereotactic Biopsy and Needle Localization experience required as well.
- Join one other provider • Partnership track available • Anticipated call 1:2 • Office space available
Hospital is part of a 312-bed, regional healthcare system that provides a comprehensive array of medical services to the area. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, known for its friendly, small-town feel, its charming downtown shopping area and its elegant boulevards shaded by giant oaks. Business, culture and natural beauty all coexist peacefully in this region of the Gulf Coast, where the beaches and blue skies stretch for miles. A central park along Venice's main street is the site of regular concerts, arts and crafts shows, and special events, while numerous other gardens, green spaces and nature trails can be found throughout this charming community.
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
- Income Guarantee • Commencement Bonus • CME/Relocation Allowance • Possible Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
No Visa Assistance Available