We are seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a group of 7 cardiologist for a hospital employed multi-specialty group. Must be BE/BC Echocardiography. Preferred Nuclear and TEE boarded, but not required.
- Base salary between MGMA 50% and 75% depending on how you would like to structure your wRVU productivity targets. The salary range is $420,900 - $531,900.
- 2 year year salary guarantee
- 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
- Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books & Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Moving Expense: $10,000
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Plus many more benefits
This hospital system recently completed a $100 million dollar expansion that includes nine new general and orthopedic suites, a dedicated vascular interventional suite and two cardiothoracic suites for open heart. A four story tower to provide 90 new medical/surgical private beds and 12 cardiovascular unit beds was also recently opened.
Please call me at (248) 241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information) if you or anyone you know would be interested in finding out more details.
BE/BC NON-INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY