Direct Shifts has NEW opportunities for BE/BC Gastroenterologists. We have multiple opportunities in excellent states. These are perm opportunities and include excellent compensation and generous payment packages.
Highlights/requirements of the position:
- Highly recommended work settings set in beautiful communities
- Work hours: Outpatient Clinics with some hospital and call duties
- Credentialing takes approximately two months
- Generous compensation packages available.
- Excellent benefits packages
Locations include: Florida, Hawaii, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Colorado, Arkansas, Georgia, California, Delaware, and Maryland.
We can facilitate a phone interview as our client is very motivated to speak with all interested candidates.
At DirectShifts, we are modernizing healthcare recruitment by:
- Connecting clinicians directly to hospitals and other employers
- Bypassing external recruiters and agencies for clinical work
When you sign up on our platform, you can directly:
- View job details, such as hospital name, location, etc.
- Apply for a job
- Manage your licensing and credentialing through our portal
It is completely free for clinicians!