- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology, or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Moderate Patient Volume
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Direct Patient Care under Allergist/ Immunology responsibilities, and management of patient case load.
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO
- All available travel reimbursements
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!