- Full Time / Flexible Scheduling
- Monday - Friday
- Daily hourly schedule - 8am-5pm
- Residency trained in psychiatry (Child, Adult, or both)
- Board Certified in Psychiatry, or Board Eligible within 12 months of Board Exam
- Psychiatrist controls their own patient hours
- Session lengths are the Employee providers’ discretion
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Can see Adult, Adolescent, or both patient demographics, dependent on Board Certification
- Psychiatrists are provided with one dedicated assistant to take care of scheduling, paperwork, and other admin activities
Compensation & Logistics
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package
- Full Salary Package
- Benefits (Full medical, dental, visual coverage etc.)
- Locum Tenens rate and benefits:
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- All available travel reimbursements
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!