- Full Time / Part Time / Flexible
- 12 hour Weekday Shifts
- 10 hour Weekend Shifts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Residency trained in Family or Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine
- Moderate Patient Volume
- Outpatient Urgent Care Clinic Setting
- Seeing all Ages of Patients
- EMR - Epic
Compensation & Logistics
- 1099 Locum Tenens OR W-2 Permanent Position
- W-2 Salary and Benefits Package
- Salary Range – $230K+
- Benefits (Full medical, dental, visual coverage…)
- Locum Tenens rate and benefits:
- $115/ hour
- All available travel reimbursements
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!