- Flexible, ongoing scheduling for Part-time hours
- Monday – Friday
- Day & Evening shifts available
- Residency Trained in Inernal, Family or OBgyn Medicine
- Board Certified, or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Seeing ages 12 and up
- DEA, ACLS & BLS required
- STD/STI TB is a plus
- Assist with charts/policies/charting
- Mostly non-clinical if open to option to train/take courses STD/TB
Compensation & Logistics
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- All available travel reimbursements
- Malpractice Insurance coverage with tail
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!