HealthCare Partners is looking for a Per Diem Hospitalist to join our Senior Wellness Team in the South Bay Community. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Consulting with geriatric patients in an inpatient setting in the South Bay Community
- Driving daily to meet and consult with patients at Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Little Company of Mary Torrance and San Pedro
- Other duties include chart and medical review, capturing and addressing chronic conditions
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- CA Driver's license active in good standing
- Board Certified
- Spanish or Korean speaking capabilities in a medical setting preferred
- Familiarity or previous experience in coding, billing, and documentation
- 1-2 years of previous inpatient experience
- Flexibility and adaptability will be highly considered
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.