- Seeking BC/BE general Otolaryngologist for hospital employed practice
- Full-time opportunity
- 32 clinical hrs, 4 or 5 day workweek.
- Join an existing practice with 2 part-time ENT’s and a full-time audiologist.
- Excellent salary (can be productivity based)
- Full benefits package
- Assistance with student loans and relocation
Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom - National Geographic's #1 town for Adventure and named “one of Vermont’s coolest downtowns.” It is small town life offering elite public/private schools, boutiques, artisan galleries, upscale restaurants, and Vermont’s only planetarium. A quiet town nestled in the hills, rivers traversing north, south, east, and west, old mills, hardware stores, local markets, and flower shops. Great skiing at Burke Mountain and Jay Peak; extensive mountain biking and cross country ski trails. State College minutes away. 1.5hrs to Burlington, VT; 1hr to Lebanon, NH; 3hrs to Montreal; 4hrs to Albany, NY; 3hrs to Boston.