- Seeking BC/BE internist for ambulatory only practice.
- Hospital employed internal medicine group.
- Rare opportunity to work with one of the top groups in the state.
- Highly sought after practice with flexible schedules.
- Be part of a growing system with a Call of 1:15.
- Competitive starting salary.
- Compensation moves to 100% RVU based *Excellent earning potential
- Full benefits package
- Join group of over 30 primary care providers.
- Work in a respectful professional collegial environment
- Assistance with student loans and moving expenses.
- Building new Primary Care facility and expanding their services.
LIVELY METRO CITY- HOME OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MAINE. Highly rated riverside metro. Downtown hosts University Art Museum and the Children's Discovery Museum. The arts are well supported here; the Symphony Orchestra is the oldest professional community symphony in the United States, and The Theatre Company is a professional, well supported performing arts venue. The University's nearby Center for the Arts offers a 1200 seat theater for a variety of entertainment from opera and Broadway musicals to jazz. Modern and efficient International Airport. This area of Maine offers the best of New England's lifestyle, with small city benefits: there are a myriad of locally owned restaurants, cafes and pubs, charming in-town shops and Macy's anchoring the large mall. It is an easy I-95 drive to Boston(4 hours), 2 hours to world-class Sugarloaf USA skiing, and under 1 hour to Penobscot Bay sailing and stunning Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park.
Celena Knapp, Vice President
Health Search New Englanda Division of Jordan Search Consultants
(register or log in to show contact information)