Seeking a Family Medicine physician, with a passion for community health, to join a team-based practice. Founded in 1970 this is a primary care organization who is focused on providing improvement in the health status of Colorado. With 13 clinics spanning 11 counties across the state providing care to over 70,000 patients a year the organization strives to provide quality, affordable, integrated healthcare to the communities they serve.
• $190,000 to $200,000 competitive base salary based on experience
• $20,000 sign-on bonus
• $10,000 relocation assistance
• $3,000 CME allowance
• Student loan repayment
• 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days CME, 8 sick days, and 9 paid holidays plus your birthday off
• Automatic employer contributions to retirement
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 4-day, 32-hour work week
• Outpatient-only with no call
• Team-based, integrated care
• 2 PAs assist with patient volumes
• Tremendous facility you have to see to believe—more like a palace than a clinic
• 20 to 24 patients a day
• Can take J1 visa candidates
LOCATION | EASY ACCESS TO RATON, PUEBLO, COLORADO SPRINGS AND DENVER
Located just north of the New Mexico border, this is the perfect opportunity for outdoor enthusiasts. Several tremendous lakes and state parks offering camping, fishing, hiking, and boating to provide endless activities. The Purgatoire River offers excellent trout fishing and is also a beautiful setting for a walk along the Riverwalk. The community boasts a rich history and was once a stop on the Santa Fe Trail. Boasting a growing collection of art galleries and museums, this charming downtown district offers unique shopping and dining opportunities with beautiful mountain views.
For more information, please contact Brandon Noohi at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at (register or log in for contact information) or fax your CV to (214) 614-4380.
Please reference MD1732.