This North Carolina Medical Group and Women’s Care center, less than 1 hour from Wilmington and beaches, seeks a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN.
- They do over 450 deliveries a year
• Schedule will be Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
• There will be shared Call that will be no less than 1:3
• GE Centricity Centralized Fetal Monitoring
• C-Sections are required
• Strong hospitalist team
• 24/7 on-call anesthesiology and radiology support
• They will offer a Competitive compensation and benefit package
The Hospital is an 80+bed not for profit hospital with 13+ ER beds serving over 21,000 patients per year.
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
This Eastern North Carolina community, less than 1 hour from Wilmington and beaches, is a community filled with folks who are dedicated to maintaining and protecting a singular and unique quality of life shaped to meet your wants and needs. It’s what makes this community such a great place to call home. Rising from its historical heritage and growing with a clear and uncompromising vision for the future, it is a great place to live and work today and for generations to come.