A hospital in northeast Indiana seeks a BE/BC, fellowship trained, Maternal-Fetal Medicine physician to join one of the largest women's health care providers. The practice features:
- 39+ multi-specialty independent physician group with 25+ board certified OBGYNs and certified mid-level providers
- A full-service OBG office offering an in-house lab, ultrasound, mammography, maternal fetal medicine and uro-gynecology
- Network of hospitals includes state-of-the-art NICU with private suites and 24/7 OB Stat program
- On-site pediatric and adult specialty services
- Proximate to a high-volume, reproductive practice
- Possible future partnership opportunity
- A comprehensive compensation package will be offered
This Healthcare System's 131 bed facility has always focused on providing a five-star experience for its guests. Key areas of service include inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, emergency services and radiology.
Fort Wayne is the 2nd largest city in Indiana. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and two communities which boast top notch school systems, Fort Wayne is ranked nationally among the best places to live. It is an easy drive to major metropolitan areas, including Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Â Indiana is consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states with low cost malpractice coverage and capped claims, low managed care and a simple licensing process.
For more information or to apply, please forward a copy of your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) or call (cell) 205-222-5495.