Seeking a Family Practice physicians to join our provider network. Over 700 beds in total with a catchment area of 1.3 million. BE/BC is required.
- Opportunity to join existing practices or startup locations based on your preference
- Opportunity to design your own practice â€“ you may provide outpatient services, inpatient services and OB or any combinations of these services
- Full hospitalist service is available if you choose to utilize
- No ER call
- Family practice residency program enables you to mentor and train physicians and provide faculty services if desired. In addition you may elect to be involved in many physician led committees and research projects
- We believe in a work/life balance allowing you to enjoy outside activities and spend time with family. We are call friendly!
- Confidence that you can refer to our extensive range of specialists and know that your patient is going to be treated right and taken care of immediately
- You can feel confident that our team of tenured physicians will provide assistance along the way to help ensure your success
- Opportunities are available in the city or rural locations enabling you to decide which is the best community fit for you
- Visa support available for those candidates seeking H1b cap-eligible positions.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
Salary plus Incentive
Medical Education Debt Repayment
Health, Life and Retirement
Fort Wayne is the 2nd largest city in Indiana. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and two communities which boast top notch school systems, Fort Wayne is ranked nationally among the best places to live. It is an easy drive to major metropolitan areas, including Indianapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit. Indiana is consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states with low cost malpractice coverage and capped claims, low managed care and a simple licensing process.
For more information or to apply, please forward a copy of your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) or call (cell) 205-222-5495.