Psychiatrist Needed for Auburn University Student Counseling Services
Auburn University Student Counseling Services (SCS) and East Alabama Psychiatric Services (East Alabama Medical Center) are jointly recruiting psychiatrists to join the Auburn University Student Counseling Services staff. Three full-time, salaried positions with benefits are available.
Psychiatrists will join a staff of 13 psychologists and counselors at Auburn University along with 3 psychiatrists and 2 psychiatric nurse practitioners at EAPS-EAMC. Responsibilities include:
• Providing outpatient psychiatric care to students in coordination with SCS
• Coordinating inpatient care with EAPS-EAMC staff
• Participating in student, staff, and faculty education programs for prevention and early detection of mental health problems in students
The ideal candidate will be ABPN certified/eligible within two years with skills in areas of:
• Student health
• Substance and prescription medication abuse
• Eating disorders
• Anxiety and depression disorders
• International cross culture issues
• LGBTQ students
For further details on this outstanding opportunity, please contact Brandon Schmidt at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at email@example.com or fax your CV to (214) 614-4956.
Please reference MD1647.