Pul/Critical Care Physician Opening
CCM California / $600,000 potential / $450,000 base / 10 Bed ICU
- Opportunity of a life time for well qualified, talented critical care candidates.
- Highly successful, expanding critical care group searching for outstanding new team members.
- Group has been successful at hiring talented providers and willing to put together premium compensation package for interested and well qualified physicians.
- Critical Care Group expanding services to other cities in California
- Work only 7am-7pm, Hospitalist coverage overnight
A 167-bed, full-service acute care facility, a preeminent hospital and healthcare center. Our team serves patients all across the Southern Sequoia region of the Central Valley with an expert care team and cutting-edge medical technology, equipment, and facilities.
Potential for work at 2 other facilities, one is operated out of a 581 bed academic hospital, bringing base salary upwards of 550k (If working 20 shifts per month)
We operate a 10-bed Intensive Care Unit (50% Average Census), equipped with leading edge technology and staffed with experienced doctors, nurses, and professionals. Our ICU staff is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year to ensure our patients get the immediate and continuous medical care they need.
Additional opportunities within the same group available:
Tertiary Center (residents/cvicu/trauma/high acuity care)
Hanford (24/7 coverage, low acuity care, wonderful supportive staff, close proximity to Fresno and Central Coast)
Financials and Benefit Information
- 1099 Independent Contractor
- Path to leadership potential with additional income opportunity
- Full-time (15 Shifts Per Month)
- $500,000 CC potential, $600,000 potential for Pulmonary CC Total Compensation Year 1
- $450,000 Base Income
- $50,000 for Malpractice and Personal Benefits
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Puzzle Piece Solutions at (714) 914-4176 and forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
(VIS - PUL/CCM)