Alabama Regional medical center is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible INTERNAL MEDICINE DOCTOR to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice.
You will be partnering with a progressive, forward thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- Ramp up quickly since most local providers are not taking new patients
- Round on 18 - 22 patients per day in a fully staffed, well managed clinic setting
- No call since an established hospitalist program handles all your inpatient needs
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Competitive signing bonus and relocation assistance offered
- Competitive base salary plus an attractive production model
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to large metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach!
Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- Outdoor enthusiast as paradise with world class fishing, hunting and water sports.
- Enjoy all four seasons with mild winters, beautiful rolling hills and a scenic river.
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music.
- Endless regional and local festivals, community events and Off-Broadway performances.
- Enjoy a cost of living that is 14% below the US average and a robust housing market.
A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact Surabhi Kaura at 678-428-6648 or forward your CV at (register or log in to show contact information)