Hello, I work for the provider recruitment office at Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) in Rolla MO.
We are currently looking for an Internal Medicine Physician to join our hospital employed group.
This position will be located in our new 50,000 sq. foot outpatient building in the city of Waynesville just 26 miles down the interstate from the main hospital.
- $200,000 Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- $2000 Stipend from contract signing till start date
- $3000 Monthly student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
Additional details about Rolla and the surrounding area available on the WEB at www.pcrmcphysiciansgroup.com
Watch our Video for Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Waynesville Plaza at
Please send CV to schedule a phone interview.
(register or log in to show contact information)
American Board Eligible or Board Certified
USMLE completed within 7 years