URGENT CARE OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH FLORIDA ON THE EAST COAST
Candidates must be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine; or board-eligible if less than 2 years out of training.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Compensation
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Expense
- Five (5) weeks of Paid Time Off
- $3,500 Annually for CME & Professional Dues
- Comprehensive benefits that include 403b with matching contribution as well as a 457 deferred compensation plan
- Outstanding health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid relocation & Sign-On Bonus
- Clinic Hours Mon-sat 8-7-8-5 (Rotating Saturdays)
Our Urgent Care Centers provide immediate medical service for the treatment of acute and chronic illness and injury. Our physicians have a broad and comprehensive fund of knowledge to provide such care. Our physician’s and staff can fully care for most non-emergent issues, either independently or in consultation with another specialist. Sometimes patients will require follow-up with or referral to another specialist, transfer to an emergency department, or direct hospitalization (with inpatient care by the consultant).
Facility is a not-for-profit community hospital that offers many services that are usually only found in academic medical centers. Its staff of healthcare professionals includes more than 240 affiliated physicians representing 41 different specialties who provide a wide range of quality medical care and services.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO APPLY CONTACT MD/DO RECRUITERS AT
800-670-0737 EXT. 103