100% Outpatient Family Medicine - 4 Day Work Week - Base + Bonus
Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
100% Outpatient – 4 Day Work Week
Brand New Office – Southwest Virginia
Join one of the top rated health centers in terms of quality of care and satisfaction located in Southwest Virginia as their newest Family Medicine Physician. Because of their commitment to providing the highest-quality care to the residents of Southwest Virginia, this not for profit community health center is seeking a primary care physician to be located in a brand-new clinic.
• 100% outpatient practice, all ages, no obstetrics required
• Built-in referral pattern, multiple support specialists
• Negotiable base salary with bonus structure, relocation and sign on
• Student loan repayment through NHSC
• Comprehensive benefits paid in full by employer with zero contribution from payroll, including malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 401(k) retirement and planning
• Visa Sponsorship if required
• Over 5 weeks PTO including 7 paid holidays
• Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Southwestern Virginia is known as the scenic gateway of the Appalachians. Downtown has seen a vast revitalization with a thriving art scene, increased remodels and renovations and eclectic restaurants. Known for the thriving family-friendly neighborhoods, Southwest Virginia offers an undeniable quality of life.
• Population over 60,000
• Living options include brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres.
• Top-notch education offerings include: multiple private and public schools and higher education
• Fisherman’s paradise including the world’s largest collection of rare and endangered fresh water species.
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log to show contact information).
Job ID: FP 4051393
For more Family Practice opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 08/14/17
THMED is hiring! Interested? Submit your info below.
1603 LBJ Fwy, Suite 700
Dallas TX 75234